1. IS COLON HYDROTHERAPY SAFE?
Yes. In fact, with the Angel of Water, sessions are much safer and easier than the common enema.
2. HOW DOES A COLON HYDROTHERAPY TREATMENT COMPARE TO AN ENEMA?
An enema only reaches the rectum and lower part of the colon, whereas with colon hydrotherapy the entire length of the colon is reached and it is many more times effective. According to learned centenarian Dr. Norman Walker, “One colon irrigation is equivalent to 30 enemas.”
3. DO THE TREATMENTS HURT?
4. HOW MUCH OF THE INTESTINES ARE ACTUALLY CLEANSED DURING A COLON HYDROTHERAPY TREATMENT?
5. ARE THERE ANY CONTRAINDICATIONS TO COLON HYDROTHERAPY USING THE ANGEL OF WATER?
If you have a concern about your health or the appropriateness of colon hydrotherapy for you, you should consult your physician or licensed healthcare practitioner. Contraindications for the use of the Angel of Water include, but may not be limited to: recent colon, rectal or abdominal surgery, congestive heart failure, intestinal perforations, carcinoma of the rectum, fissures or fistula, severe hemorrhoids, abdominal hernia, renal insufficiency, first or last trimester of pregnancy and cirrhosis of the liver. Professionally administered colon hydrotherapy is otherwise very safe.
6. IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY OF BACTERIAL OR VIRAL CONTAMINATION FROM PRIOR USE OF THE COLON HYDROTHERAPY EQUIPMENT?
The Angel of Water system uses single-use, sterile rectal nozzles. The use of sterile disposables coupled with the implementation of the Angel of Water’s multi-stage sanitation protocol with EPA registered disinfectants leaves no danger of contamination.
7. HOW LONG DOES A SESSION TAKE?
Actual session time is about 30-40 minutes, but you should plan on about 1 ½ hours for your first consultation with session.
8. DOES HAVING A MENSTRUAL PERIOD AT THE TIME OF A COLON HYDROTHERAPY SESSION HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE EXPERIENCE?
9. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PREPARE FOR A COLON HYDROTHERAPY CLEANSING?
10. WILL I EXPERIENCE ANY INTESTINAL DISCOMFORT OR FATIGUE AFTER THE CLEANSING?
Usually not, but everyone is different. Some report a slight feeling of tiredness as if you did a workout. An electrolyte drink post-session can help with that. Some cramping can occur during the session which indicates that the colon is contracting in order to expel the stool. Eliminating the contents of the colon usually relieves the symptom. After a session, sipping warm liquids is usually very soothing. If you have concerns, consult with your colon hydrotherapist.
11. CAN I WORK DIRECTLY AFTER HAVING COLON HYDROTHERAPY?
Yes. You can work just as you would after a regular bowel movement.
12. WILL I BE LEFT ALONE DURING THE ANGEL OF WATER COLON HYDROTHERAPY SESSION?
Not entirely. A certified Angel of Water practitioner will be monitoring you throughout the session for both your comfort and safety. You will have as much privacy as you desire.
© Copyright – Wellspring Colon Hydrotherapy 2023. All rights reserved